Moving from Romania in Europe to Iowa in 2004, Ofelia Mohr wanted to share with the wonderful people she met here the 20 years experience in practicing Yoga on a daily basis. Yoga helped her improve her health and her life in such an amazing way, that she now wants to offer from her knowledge and experience to those who are open to a continuous transformation of their lives and want to help themselves in order to help others. She is a Certified Yoga Teacher by International Federation of Yoga and Meditation ATMAN since 2009.
US Yoga Academy is the American branch of the largest Yoga school of Europe, MISA, with more than 35,000 students all over the world. The method we teach has been applied with great results for tens of thousands of people all over the world for more than 20 years.
We offer Integral Yoga classes, Tantra Workshops, Women’s Spiritual Groups, conferences and seminars. The forms of Yoga we study in our classes in a unitary system are Hatha Yoga, Laya Yoga, Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Karma Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Bhakti Yoga.
Yoga can help you to:
• Release the stress of everyday life
• Relax and rejuvenate
• Improve your health
• Strengthen your immune system
• Increase your muscular strength
• Balance your body weight
• Improve your memory and attention
• Achieve a deep state of calm and inner peace
• Open your heart to love and real spirituality
Each Integral Yoga class contains:
• Warm-up exercises
• Hatha Yoga poses (asanas)
• Pranayama (breathing exercises)
• Mind focus techniques
• Meditation techniques
• Presentation of theoretical elements with practical applicability: the 7 centers of force (chakras), nutrition, vegetarianism, the art of meditation, color therapy, sound therapy, the law of resonance and much more….
I teach a new technique every single week and provide hand outs for each course that contain the techniques description so you can continue to practice at home.